Committed to Leading Through Service
At Gaskins, leadership is more than just effective management. Our senior team stays involved and engaged, mentoring and supervising every project. The result is meaningful, positive relationships with each other and with our clients.
“I really appreciate the leadership of Gaskins. It is not often that you receive both quality service and a personal relationship together. I think that is why Gaskins has such a great reputation and long-term clients. They put energy into the project and into their people, which always benefits their clients.” —Jeremie Kubicek, Co-Founder/CEO, GiANT Worldwide
President and CEO
- Born in Marietta, GA, graduated valedictorian from McEachern High School.
- Attended the Georgia Institute of Technology, earning B.S. in Industrial Engineering with honors. Brandon worked on survey crews for Johnny Gaskins during summers in high school and college.
- Played baseball for Georgia Tech, member of the team that was runner-up in the 1994 College World Series.
- Joined Gaskins in 2000 as Director of Operations. Improved process implementation, developed organizational structure, and established many new systems. Transformed Gaskins into a growth-oriented, professional firm.
- Promoted to COO in 2002, became President/CEO in 2006, and acquired the company from founder, Johnny Gaskins, in 2010.
Read MoreThrough his role at Gaskins, Brandon serves on the Cobb County Community Development Advisory Committee and has been very active with the Cobb Chamber. He is a graduate of Leadership Cobb, class of 2005, and served in several board roles with LCAA from 2008-2016, including president in 2015. In 2009, he was named as one of “Cobb County’s Top 20 under 40.”Outside of his role at Gaskins, Brandon also owns a construction management company, called Integrity Construction Management. Brandon has a passion for business, investing in community, and specifically adding value to other leaders. Brandon’s involvement in the Cobb County Community has ranged from helping launch Stonebridge Church in Marietta in 2006 to helping establish Marietta WorkMatters in 2010 with a group of other Marietta business owners. Through his affiliation with GiANT Worldwide, he serves multiple leaders and companies providing leadership development and coaching across the nation. He is married to his sweetheart, Nancy, and has 4 kids. He enjoys leadership development, traveling with family and friends, and playing golf.
Chris Evans, RLS
Director of Surveying
- Member of the Gaskins team since 1991.
- Registered Licensed Surveyor since 1999.
- Has managed hundreds of projects ranging in size from less than one acre to more than 2,700-lot subdivisions.
- Received a B.S. in Surveying and Mapping from Southern Polytechnic Institute.
- Has vast experience in field topography, ALTA surveys, ground control, as-builts, flood certificates, renovation projects, roads, and wetland locations.
- Specializes in single and multi-family residential subdivisions, project management, corridor and boundary surveys, construction staking, commercial, municipal, and private sanitary sewer lift stations, and municipal and private sanitary sewer outfalls.
David Stuart, PE
Director of Engineering and Operations
- Distinguished career focused on the efficient operational management of solid waste disposal facilities, the people who work there, and the equipment necessary for the operation.
- In previous roles, he was responsible for as many as 21 landfills and 19 transfer stations across the Southeastern U.S.
- Skilled in managing the design, permitting, construction, and operations of greenfill sites, horizontal and vertical landfill expansions, and landfill gas extraction.
- Additional expertise in permit and construction level grading, drainage, erosion control, infrastructure, and utility plans.
- Earned a B.S. in Civil Engineering Technology from Southern Polytechnic State University (now Kennesaw State University) and an MBA from Kennesaw State University.
Don Hutchins, PLS & PSM
Canton Branch Manager
- Experienced Department and Project Manager.
- Registered Licensed Surveyor in Georgia since 1976.
- Registered Licensed Surveyor in Alabama, South Carolina, and Florida.
- Over 50-years of experience in Residential & Commerical Development, including transporation, airports, sidewalk and trail projects, underground utilities, storm and water GIS inventory, ALTA/NSPS surveys, field topography, aerial mapping, and flood certifications.
- Earned a B.S. in Civil Engineering Technology from Southern Technical Institute in 1976 and an MBA from Southern Polytechnic State University in 2007.
Lawrenceville Branch Manager
- Member of the Gaskins team since 2013.
- Has a bachelor of science, civil engineering from Clemson University.
- Specializes in engineering management, hydrologic modeling, stormwater management, erosion control, roadway design, and infrastructure design.
- Has been registered in Georgia as a Professional Engineer since June 2017.
- Has performed civil engineering design on dozens of residential and commercial projects in the Metro Atlanta Area.
- Has worked on NatureWalk at Seven Hills in Paulding County, Georgia and Governor’s Town Square in Cobb County, Georgia.
Newnan Branch Manager
- Member of Gaskins team since 2012.
- Has been a registered Land Surveyor in the State of Georgia since 2010.
- Jay has extensive experience in project management, property records research, new development feasibility and design, boundary surveying and boundary resolution, topographic surveying, route surveying, as-built surveys, ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, GIS Data acquisition and preparation.
- Prior to joining Gaskins, Jay spent 8 years surveying in the Middle Georgia area at Ogletree & Chivers Land Surveying in Milledgeville, Georgia.
Newnan Branch Manager
- 3rd Generation Professional Land Surveyor and previous owner of Christopher Brothers, which merged with Gaskins in 2020.
- Received his Georgia Registered Land Surveyors License in 2009.
- Is a GWCC level II Design Professional.
- Elected Coweta County Surveyor in 2012 and presently holds that position.
- Chris’ surveying experience begin in 2004 which includes comprehensive knowledge of boundary surveying and resolution, topographic surveying, property deed research, subdivision design, FEMA/LOMA elevation certificate preparation, residential and commercial construction layout, GA & ALTA/NSPS field and platting standards, preparation of metes and bounds legal descriptions, horizontal and vertical control surveys using conventional and GPS methods using various coordinate systems.
Matthew L. Donald
Director of Construction, Integrity Construction Management
- Has worked in the geotechnical, environmental, and construction management fields for over a decade.
- Deeply experienced in soil analysis, Construction Quality Assurance (CQA), and Construction Quality Control (CQC).
- Specializes in construction management, hydrologic modeling, roadway design, and erosion control.
- Landfill management skills include oversight, drainage, certification reports, data management, and timely, accurate reporting.
- Received a B.S. in Construction Management from Southern Polytechnic State University (now Kennesaw State University).
Expertise that Powers Growth
To produce the highly professional work we deliver at Gaskins, we depend on the experience our employees bring to every task and their unique expertise.
We always encourage our employees to strive to be better as professionals and as members of their communities. Continuous improvement makes us the best we can be for our clients, our families, and, ultimately, for ourselves.